2018 Event – 25 Years: April 26 – May 6, 2018
- Opening Night Party: Royal Ontario Museum
- Official Hotel Partner and Host Hotel: Park Hyatt is closed for renovations this year. Hot Docs are working on splitting up hotel nights with various hotels in the neighborhood
- Screenings: Isabel Bader Theatre, Hart House, Innis Town Hall – Industry Conference and Media Centre: Victoria College, U of T; off of Charles St., where 2,000+ Industry Delegates visit to pick up registration, network, engage in professional development, and acts as “home base” for the business side of Hot Docs.
- Music Programming in partnership with Canadian Music Week; in the Hot Docs Tent, just south of Bloor, nearby Isabel Bader Theatre, driving non-business consumers and tourists to the area opening weekend. The event’s 25th anniversary celebrations will also take place in the tent throughout the festival.
- Hot Docs Restaurant Partners: This will be confirmed late February.
Box Office: Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinema at Bloor & Bathurst.